A short list of things I am probably going to do in Nashville, in no particular order:
1. Sleep on a couch.
2. See friends I haven’t seen since right before Christmas of last year.
3. Play Nintendo Wii.
4. Eat at Chicago Style Gyros, Fat Mo’s, and maybe Bobbie’s Dairy Dip.
5. Go to my old church.
6. Go to Centennial Park.
7. Go to a show next Thursday night.
8. See the new Harry Potter movie.
9. Go to Trivia on Tuesday night at The Flying Saucer.
10. Probably make out with everyone.
11. Drink, smoke, and curse out on the porch at night with friends.
A short list of things I am probably not going to do in Nashville, also in no particular order:
1. Shoot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
2. Catch VD.